22 September 2009

Two Zoos

Lots of people seem to get Asheboro and Asheville mixed up in North Carolina. I always say that Asheboro is the one with the zoo. Being a photography student has at least one nice perk; we get into the zoo for free. The polar bear is one of my favorites at the NC Zoo. I love the complementary colors!
The elephant habitat is becoming one of my favorites because the watering hole is so close to the observation deck, which means the elephants hang out close enough to view and photograph.
The leopard and orangutan photographs were taken at the zoo in Dublin, Ireland two years ago before I moved to Asheboro for photography school.

1 comment:

  1. like how you got all the animals in moving action instead of the usual sleeping or sitting around you got some great shots of all the animals.

    ReplyDelete