01 September 2009

Puddle Jumpers

For a self-promotional assignment, I wanted to photograph my neighbor's three-year-old son on the playground. His personality leaves me chuckling every time I see him. We hit the playground a little late in the evening, but I wasn't going to miss the chance to capture his energy on film. Unfortunately, he wanted to play UNDER the playground equipment where the light was even worse. I quietly consulted with my neighbor about my plan B and she agreed to let him play in the giant puddle that was the volleyball court. Big sister wanted to get in on the fun so here they are, splashing in the water and having a wonderful time.
I DID volunteer to wash their clothes when I was finished taking photos. I had splashed a little myself and laundry was definitely on my TO DO list.

No comments:

Post a Comment